Grubbs Infiniti Wordpress Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Infiniti TV - Great Tool

Infiniti TV
Since it's only been a few months since I started at Grubbs Infiniti (and truth be told I am currently driving a Jeep Commander) I have been trying to learn as much as I can about the Grubbs Infiniti dealership and the Infiniti brand. As I have been getting more familiarized with the products and features of the Infiniti line of vehicles one of the I have found the most useful is "Infiniti TV".

Infiniti TV offers some short videos on various topics such as: Brand, Featured, Models, TV spots and my favorite - Technology. I am not a techno geek by any means (well, maybe I am) but have become fascinated by how advanced some of the features in the new Infiniti models are. I thought my Jeep was cool because it had an external jack for my iPod.

I have put together a "site map" of Infiniti TV so you can find the videos a little easier.

Brand
Featured
Models
Technology
TV Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment